About this Caravan Park nr Dolgellau in Snowdonia, Wales
This caravan park near Dolgellau in the Snowdonia National Park in Wales has 55 seasonal pitches for owned static caravans.
Each pitch is provided with the following:
- up to 16 amp electric hook-up
- water connection
- waste disposal drain
The seasonal pitch tariff and site rules and regulations are shown below. Please contact us for information on available pitches.
Only new static caravans will be sited on vacant pitches and our only suppliers are Salop Leisure. You can look at the Salop Leisure website for information about available caravans, or visit their showrooms at Shrewsbury, Machynlleth and Stourport.
|Caravan Park Tariff|
|Seasonal tariff||upon request|
|Coming on fee||upon request|
Rules and Regulations
- No sub-letting is allowed.
- All dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and any dog mess cleared.
- No cement mixers or cement on site. Slabs can be layed on sand but permission must be granted by the site owners before any work at all is done outside caravans.
- No rubbish to be left in and around the bin area (i.e. old mattress, lawn mowers, etc.). Wheelie bins are for domestic waste only i.e. cardboard, plastic and food only. Other waste must be put in the wheelie bin and larger objects taken home. Recycling bins for glass, cans, newspapers, etc. can be found in the relief car park on the Marian Car Park if residents' choose to recycle. All rubbish must be tidily bagged before disposal.
- Parents are requested to ensure that their children do not play in or around the toilet block.
- Gardens are not permitted - boxes and tubs only.
- On no account are trees and branches to be cut without permission.
- Stones are not to be removed from walls.
- Sale of Calor gas - Office hours are between 10.00 a.m. and 11.30 a.m. Emergencies anytime — day or night.
- Please ensure that you bring your electricity reading to the house before the end of the season. It would be helpful if you could monitor your own meter and calculate how many units have been used during the season.
- Caravan site closes at 12.00 noon on the 31st day of October. Caravan site opens on the Wednesday immediately before Good Friday whenever Easter falls.
- Ensure that any barbeques are extinguished safely. Any hot coals must be allowed to cool or be extinguished with water. Coals must not be disposed of in any other way.
- Under no circumstances must any hot or cold cooking fat be poured down drains. Fat should be allowed to cool, adequately bagged, and disposed of in wheelie bin.
- All cars travelling into the site must do so slowly as there are children playing, etc. (10 miles per hour).
Maelan Caravan Park Limited is registered in Wales: Company No 3747299.
For more information please contact Richard Roberts at:
Maelan Caravan Park Ltd., Dolgellau, Gwynedd, Wales. LL40 2LS. UK
Content is copyright Maelan Caravan Park, Dolgellau, Snowdonia, Wales UK.